Post Classified offer a free account to all the user for free of cost. Simply follow these steps to create an account on postclassifiedad –
- Open the browser and type www.postclassifiedad.com on your address bar.
- Click on the Post an Ad+, Click on Login.
- Click on Don’t have Account on the bottom.
- Type username and email address, Click on the register.
- An Activation-link you receive in your registered email- address.
- Open your email account and activate the link.
- Your account will be successfully be created.
It is the best platform for advertisers as well as for users.
Advertisers/users can post a free classified ad, receive instant responses for their ads quickly through our highly qualified traffic.
Users are provided with the opportunity to search and respond to ads immediately on registration.
Additionally, you will get the following features:
- It is really easy to use.
- Moreover, Very Fast so that you can save your valuable time.
- Registration and Posting classified is totally Free.
- You can search for everything as per your requirements easily.
Avoiding Scammers –
These are the following ways to avoid scam in postclassifiedad.com-
1. Never provide your personal or banking information.
Do not give out a personal, credit card or online account details (e.g. social insurance number, bank account number) over the Internet/email. We advise only buying and selling with people you can meet. Fraudsters don’t meet people, that’s how they get caught!
2. Never send or wire money to sellers or buyers.
his includes never mailing a cheque or using payment services like Western Union or Money Gram to pay for items found on NoFlies.
3. Beware of the Overpayment Scams and bounced cheques.
Be suspicious if you are overpaid for products and a number of credit card numbers are used. The scammer is expecting you to/will transfer the refund; either paying for the freight before then discovering the cheque they sent out to you has bounced or before realizing the money order/credit cards details they produced were phony.
4. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Especially when a deal seems too good to be true, the price is too low, rent is below market, etc. Be careful when buying expensive items like mobile phones, laptops, plasma TVs, airline tickets and even tickets for shows/gigs.